Sunday 17 June 2012

Announcing the arrival of......

Well well well. I always thought I was such a talkative gal. Over 6 months has passed so I think its time I updated! And started regularly updating too.

In March this year, Glenn and I welcomed our third baby. Another girl <3 She is absolutely precious and my heart soars everytime I look at her. My birth experience this time around was wonderous! I finally got the drug free birth I wanted. I will post her birth story and pics once I finish writing it. For now, here is one of our first pics together




Since her birth things in my life have suddenly seemed so clear. I have set goals and I am determined to reach them. One goal of mine was signing up for round 2 of the Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation. We are onto week three and so far I have lost 4.9kg! This brings my total to 15.4kg since preseason of round 2 last year (it was during this round I fell pregnant). I've lost all the weight I gained while pregnant and am generally feeling healthier and happier. I have a LONG way to go, but I know with the support of my family, friends, Michelle Bridges and her team and our Perth Crew I can do this.

During this week I made a Weightloss Inspiration Board. What is that you ask? It is a board with pictures and quotes of things that inspire me. For times when I doubt myself or my journey. All I have to do is look at my board and remember why I am here. Remember why I am doing this. I'd love to share my board with you....



I can really recommed making an inspiration board. It felt so cleansing and was so much fun. It did take me all afternoon but was so worth it.



Amyway, time to sign off. I have a baby girl to snuggle <3


Manda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment